Main content of the website

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A


Town's Right-Of-Way

Did you know the Town actually owns the small piece of property between the edge of the road and your actual property line?

This area is called theRight-of-Way and is used mainly for a place to store snow in the winter months as well as for the installation of utilities such as electricity, cable, drainage, etc.

Before doing any of the following work near theRight-of-Way, please contact the Public Works office at 452-2814 to see if a permit is required.

  • Building walls
  • Planting trees/shrubs
  • Installing landscaping
  • Installing fencing
  • Installing Mailboxes